Welcome to the Mass Soccer Online Player Registration site. All players must officially register with Mass Adult State Soccer Association to play on a team in an affiliated league or participate in a state-sanctioned tournament and to receive the benefits of affiliation. Affiliation fees are $25 for a two year pass, and $10 for a Tournament Pass.
Mass Soccer’s purpose is to promote and administer soccer for all adult players in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
A step by step guide for registering is available here.
If a player tells you that he or she has renewed his or her registration, but they still do not show as active on your roster, please verify their MASS ID number. If they actually created a new account instead of renewing, then their MASS ID number will have changed and that needs to be fixed
Passcards will be printed in a few weeks. If your temporary pass has expired and you need a new one, please login and print a new one. The expiration date will be updated
Need to Renew?
- Login to your existing account with your username (email address or Mass ID number) and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it here.
- If you have forgotten your password AND you no longer have access to your email account, please contact the State Admin
- If you do not know your Mass ID number or your email address, please the State Admin
- Please do NOT create a new account.
- You must login to your existing account and RENEW your current registration.